Genealogy and Family History Presentations
I would be honored to meet you! Conducting genealogical presentations is a privilege and I am available year round to do so.
Please contact me if you have an interest for your society or group.
Available topics include research into fraternal organizations, case studies and research methodology, and topics relating to Findmypast and the British Newspaper Archive.
I have had the pleasure of presenting a variety of topics for local and national organizations, including:
- New York Genealogical & Biographical Society "Giving Back Day" 2020
- Family History Fanatics Online Conference, 2020
- Ontario Genealogical Society Annual Family History Conference closing keynote, 2020
- Rootstech 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- National Genealogical Society 2017, 2018, 2019
- Federation of Genealogical Societies 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Federation of Genealogical Societies Society Day opening keynote, 2015
- New York State Family History Conference, 2015, 2016, 2018
- New England Regional Genealogical Conference, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Virtual Genealogical Association Annual Conference, 2019
- Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Multiple society meetings throughout Colorado and Wyoming and elsewhere
"I received many laudatory compliments regarding your presentation even though as you discovered, many of our members are not totally computer savvy. Our members and guests did gain a lot out of your talk. Several members were wowed by the blogging capability as a method to preserve their genealogy and to connect with distant family members."
- John E. Putnam, President
Pikes Peak Genealogical Society